Decarbonisation goals can be achieved if biofuels gain wider acceptance in the transport and agricultural sectors. The largest producer of this renewable and sustainable energy source, by far, is the European Union. Accounting for almost 37 per cent of global output. The leading producers in the American continent are the US, Brazil and Argentina. The European Union‘s key feedstock is rapeseed and in the American continent, it is based on soybeans.
Protect the oxidative stability of your products with the Xtendra™ range of traditional antioxidant solutions from CFS. Xtendra has been extending the shelf life of food around the world for years, and it’s proven to protect against oxidation without impacting flavor, odor and color. Only CFS gives you the total control of vertical integration for traditional antioxidants, so we can customize the exact formulation you need while ensuring top quality control. TBHQ, BHA, BHT, Propyl Gallate and Ascorbyl Palmitate are available alone or blended in various carriers to fit your needs.
Xtendra BL100 is a low viscous fluid, stable formulation at low temperature that contains antioxidants and metal deactivator which gives high performance and improves biodiesel stability at different concentrations in different biodiesel raw materials. This liquid antioxidant facilitates ease of handling and storage.
Our range of antioxidant solutions offer better control:
- Formulated specifically with a non-flammable and low toxicity solvent system
- Contains metal deactivator, one of the most effective biodiesel antioxidants
- The active ingredients are produced in a vertically integrated facility under the strictest quality controls to develop the highest purity grade available in the market.
- Our facility is certified ISO9001 and FSSC22000, and is also Kosher and Halal
- In-house expertise to provide testing services such as Rancimat
- ‘NO HARM TEST’ certification and Relative Efficiency Test - AGQM (Germany) rule out probable harmful effects.
- Involves overcoming a set of trials to assess minimum requirements such as fouling injectors test, interaction with other additives in lubricating oils and antioxidants as well as products from other firms.
Xtendra BL 200
Xtendra BL200 is a low viscous fluid and a stable formulation at low temperature that contains antioxidants and metal deactivator which induces high performance and improves biodiesel stability at different concentrations in different biodiesel raw materials. It is a safer antioxidant solution that provides biodiesel stability and protects the engine.
Contact Us To know more about our products, please click here to fill the form or you could contact one of our offices directly.