Since most of the biodiesel producers in Argentina and Europe require the ‘No Harm test and Relative Efficiency’ certification from AGQM (Germany), our products are designed to meet these standards. Implying compatibility with other additives, with biodiesel and its specifications, with petroleum Diesel and Lubricating oil.
Additionally, our products were certified by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) of the USA as Diesel Fuel Additive to sell our antioxidants in the US market.
Xtendra BL100 is a low viscous fluid, stable formulation at low temperature that contains antioxidants and metal deactivator which gives high performance and improves biodiesel stability at different concentrations in different biodiesel raw materials. This liquid antioxidant facilitates ease of handling and storage.
Our range of antioxidant solutions offers better control:
- Its formulated specifically with a non-flammable and low toxicity solvent system
- Contains metal deactivator, one of the most effective biodiesel antioxidants
- The active ingredients are produced in a vertically integrated facility under the strictest quality controls to develop the highest purity grade available in the market
- Our facility is ISO9001, FSSC22000, Kosher and Halal certified
- In-house expertise to provide testing services such as Rancimat
- NO HARM TEST certification and Relative Efficiency - AGQM (Germany) rules out probable harmful effects
- Involves overcoming set of trials to assess minimum requirements such as fouling injectors test interaction with other additives in lubricating oils and antioxidants as well as products from other firms.
Xtendra BL200 is a low viscous fluid, stable formulation at low temperature that contains antioxidants and metal deactivator which gives high performance and improves biodiesel stability at different concentrations in different biodiesel raw materials. It is a safer antioxidant solution that provides biodiesel stability and protects the engine.
Contact Us To know more about our products, please click here to fill the form or you could contact one of our offices directly.